Your contribution helps make possible the many programs that support students in their academic career and opens doors for realizing their dreams and goals.
In spring 2015, due to generous parent support, the Parent Fund awarded over $80,000 in funding for student based programming, such as:
- Beacon Scholars Program - Scholarship funding for program participants
- Support of new programming - designed to educate first generation, underrepresented students regarding the pursuit of a graduate education
- Suit Up Work Attire Program - providing interview appropriate clothing to low income students
- Providing Alternative Fall Break opportunities for first generation students
- Scholarship funding for LEAP Program participants
- Emergency Funds - supporting students who encounter financial emergencies impacting their ability to continue pursuit of their education